Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Anatomy of a Wrongful Conviction: Wilton Smith's First Degree Murder Prosecution

On April 29th, 1994 my client, Mr. Wilton Smith, was convicted of first degree murder for the death of Patricia Innis in the Superior Court of Justice in Toronto. He has been serving a life sentence ever since. He has consistently maintained his innocence.

In an upcoming three part series I will outline the various flaws in Mr. Smith's prosecution and conviction which in my view call into question his conviction and continued detention.

Of course, I welcome any information which anyone may have that can assist me in assisting Mr. Smith to win his freedom. I may be contacted at:

Ernest J. Guiste, Trial & Appeal Lawyer
700 Bay Street, Suite 606, Box 130
Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1Z6
ejguiste@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment